Customer Service Representative
Osgood State Bank has openings for a Full Time Customer Service position at the Osgood and Chickasaw locations.
Osgood State Bank is a community bank with branches located in Osgood, Ft. Loramie, Chickasaw and Lakeview, OH. We recently celebrated 100 years in business and are continuing to provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and innovative customer products. We are looking for friendly and professional people to join our team.
Summary of position requirements:
- Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, and friendly personalized service handling a variety of transactions as requested by the customer
- Ability to recognize customer needs and cross-sell bank services
- Responsibility to follow all bank policies and procedures when processing transactions
- Work shifts as scheduled. Position will be 36-40 hours a week, including every other Saturday from 8:15am – 12:15pm.
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- Professional and strong customer service skills
- Cash Handling experience preferred
- No pressure selling of our products
- High school diploma or (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Comfortable using computer programs.
- Mathematical skills.
- Regularly stand, talk and hear.
- Regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds.
Team members may be asked to cover staffing at other area branches on an as-needed basis.
Additional details of duties and responsibilities described during interview process.
Interested in learning more and applying?
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail resume to Osgood Bank,
P.O. Box 69 Osgood, OH 45351
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer