Electronic Banking Service Representative I
Osgood State Bank is a community bank with branches located in Osgood, Ft. Loramie, Chickasaw and Lakeview, OH. We recently celebrated 100 years in business and are continuing to provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and innovative customer products. We are looking for friendly and professional person to join our team in our Osgood location. Summary of position requirements:
- Complete responsibilities and tasks of deposit operations thorough ensuring accuracy of transactions in core processing system in accordance with the applicable Regulation(s) and Bank Policies.
- Lead the processing of Customer Personal Care items – including individual checking/saving account transactions, debit cards, and online Also perform back office processing of all transactions incoming and outgoing time sensitive.
- Assist Sr. EBSR with commercial product support – ACH and RDC.
- Process wire transfer requests as authorized, entry and verification of each transfer.
- Professional and strong phone customer service skills with proper etiquette.
- Research and resolve complex customer issues professionally, meeting customer and bank satisfaction.
- Monitor and complete reporting functions of customer and bank data.
- Research and support of account records for fellow bank staff.
- Complete review of customer data and file maintenance.
- Responsibility to follow all bank policies and procedures when processing transactions.
- Work shifts as scheduled including some Saturday mornings.
- Reliable and punctual attendance.
- Use computer software to complete all tasks.
- Various project work as assigned.
- Associates Degree; or a minimum of a year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Mathematical skills.
- Promote teamwork.
- Regularly stand, talk and hear.
- Walk up and down stairs.
- Regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds.
Additional details of duties and responsibilities described during interview process.
Interested in learning more and applying?
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Mail your resume to:
Osgood State Bank
P.O. Box 69 Osgood, OH 45351
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer