Full Time Customer Service Position
Full Time Customer Service position.
Summary of position requirements:
• Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, and friendly personalized service
handling a variety of transactions as requested by the customer
• Ability to recognize customer needs and cross-sell bank services
• Responsibility to follow all bank policies and procedures when processing
• Work shifts as scheduled. Position will be 34-38 hours a week, including every other
Saturday from 8:15am – 12:15pm.
• Reliable and punctual attendance
• Professional and strong customer service skills
• Cash Handling experience preferred
• No pressure selling of our products
• High school diploma or (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
• Comfortable using computer programs.
• Mathematical skills.
- Regularly stand, talk and hear.
- Regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds.
Additional details of duties and responsibilities described during interview process.
We provide the following benefits for our part time employees:
- Competitive Wage
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Free Checking
- Paid Time Off (pro-rated)
- Loan Discounts
- Safe Deposit Box
- 401k - minimum hour requirements
Interested in learning more and applying?
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail resume to Osgood Bank,
P.O. Box 69
Osgood, OH 45351
To learn more about our company, visit us at: www.osgoodbank.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer