Full Time Customer Service
Summary of position requirements:
- Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, and friendly personalized service handling a variety of transactions as requested by the customer
- Ability to recognize customer needs and cross-sell bank services
- Responsibility to follow all bank policies and procedures when processing transactions
- Work shifts as scheduled. Position will be 34-38 hours a week, including every other Saturday from 8:15am – 12:15pm.
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- Professional and strong customer service skills
- Cash Handling experience preferred
- No pressure selling of our products
- High school diploma or (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Comfortable using computer programs.
- Mathematical skills.
- Regularly stand, talk and hear
- Regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds.
- Additional details of duties and responsibilities described during interview process.
We provide the following benefits for our full time employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Competitive Wage
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Free Checking
- Paid Time Off
- Loan Discounts
- Safe Deposit Box
- 401K with match
- Profit Sharing
- Saturday Premium
Interested in learning more and applying?
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail resume to Osgood Bank,
P.O. Box 69
Osgood, OH 45351
To learn more about our company, visit us at: www.osgoodbank.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer