HR Admin Assistant
This is a FULL TIME position located in our Osgood Office.
Summary of position requirements:
- Provide administrative support to HR/Organizational Development Manager, through using computer programs to complete scheduling appointments, organizing files, creating documents and any other duties assigned to assist them.
- Coordinate the accurate processing of the Bank’s payroll including any related employee benefit maintenance.
- Monitor all accrued balances for personal time off.
- Review and reconcile benefit invoices monthly.
- Maintains employment and benefit files for all employees. Completes all HR transactions for employees as requested.
- Maintains HRIS/Paycor through using vendor software to keep data current and fully functional.
- Assists with recruiting through posting open positions, screening candidates, and coordinating interviews.
- Compile data from HRIS/Paycor and prepare requested reports.
- Support planning and organizing for employee events, meetings, community events and charitable activities.
- Provide support to employees as requested regarding any and all employment related information such as payroll and benefits.
- Assist with compiling and evaluating health insurance information to ensure the best possible insurance coverage at the most reasonable cost to the bank.
- Handle requests for employment verification from outside sources.
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- Professional and strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Participate in community activities
- High school diploma or (GED) or higher and at least three years of Human Resources/Payroll experience, and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Mathematical skills. Proficient Computer usage including Microsoft Products.
- Regularly stand, talk and hear
- Regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds.
- Additional details of duties and responsibilities described during interview process.
We provide the following benefits for our full time employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Competitive Wage
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Free Checking
- Paid Time Off
- Loan Discounts
- Safe Deposit Box
- 401K with match
- Profit Sharing
- Saturday Premium
Interested in learning more and applying?
Send resume to email@example.com or
Mail resume to Osgood Bank,
P.O. Box 69
Osgood, OH 45351
To learn more about our company, visit us at: www.osgoodbank.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer