Manage Your Money On The Go with the Osgood State Bank Mobile App
OSB mobile banking provides you with access to your bank while keeping your account safe and secure.
Mobile banking requires enrollment in online banking.
Download the newest OSB Mobile Banking App on your Android and iPhone Devices or visit m.osgoodbank.com for all other smart devices.
1. Download the FREE App from your Play Store or App Store
2. Enter in your user ID and Password. (same as your online banking account)
3. Verify your full name and date of birth for security reasons.
4. Answer additional security questions to confirm your identity and device.
5. Enter your cell phone number.
View Account Information
Spend with confidence and find peace of mind knowing you can check your account history whenever you wish.
Transfer Money Between Accounts
It's your money, put it where you want it.
Pay bills in a tap and get on with life.
Locate an Osgood Bank branch or ATM
We love to see you, stop on in!
Bank where you're comfortable. Snap a pic and deposit your check right from your mobile app. Available for personal accounts only.
How Mobile Deposit work?
After logging in to our App, please select the “+” icon and you will now notice a Deposit option on your screen. Our cutoff time is 3:00 pm EST per business day. If you make a deposit after 3:00 pm, we will review and consider it a deposit for the following business day.
All deposited items must be endorsed on the back with your signature, "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT TO OSB", and the Check # from the front written immediately below your endorsement.
Once you have initiated a deposit and it passes the initial data validations, then your deposit will be displayed as “Pending” in the Recent tab of our App. When the deposit is approved by the bank and goes through our nightly processing, then the deposit will be reflected in your balance. You will receive email notifications letting you know when we’ve received the deposit and whether or not it’s been approved or declined. Once it’s approved please destroy the check in a timely manner.
Tips on using Mobile Deposit Capture:
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, write "For Mobile Deposit to OSB" immediately below your endorsement along with the CHECK # from the front of the check.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check tight within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area with a solid dark background
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner-to-corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check.
- All four corners are visible.
- Check is not blurry.
- The MICR line (number on the bottom of your check) is readable.